Protect Customer's Investments with Zebra Services Add-On Options
Zebra’s Video-on-Device (VOD)
Provide on-the-job education and support via Zebra’s easy-to-use VOD applications and short micro-learning videos. Each license includes a standard overview video featuring common device functions and five additional basic troubleshooting videos. The goal is to accelerate user adoption, optimize performance, and maximize technology investment.
VOD offers training that’s right on time for your distinctive workforce
- Just-in-time information that’s at their fingertips
- How-to modules provide specific information on how to run a feature or use an application
- Documentation is available for device features or for a specific process or workflow
- Customized learning that’s unique to the specific user, based on unique needs and distinct learning gaps
Zebra’s VOD learning services are available in a variety of delivery formats, so they provide training that’s tailored to the needs of your workforce and available precisely when, how, and where it’s needed most.
See results from Zebra’s Video-On-Device (VOD) offering
- Advanced employee competency
- Escalated user adoption
- Optimized worker productivity
- Accelerated ROI
Enhance visibility and efficiency, lower costs, and increase device "up-time" by adding Operational Visibility Service (OVS) and Asset Visibility Service (AVS) on top of your Zebra OneCare
OVS Connect the Dots
- Asset health, utilization trends, geo-locations, device metrics, and reports
- Reporting and analytics with data from operational environment
- A connection to managed MDM for operational dashboard
- Online training
- Technical help desk for platform support
Go From Reactive to Proactive with Asset Visibility Service (AVS)
- Increased visibility and efficiency to help reduce costs and boost "up-time"
- Predictive insight into device health and performance
- Low-touch, simple, self-boarding process
- No MDM tool required and no device quantity minimum
Provide Quick Printer Installation with Install and Configure Assist (ICA)
- One-time, structured call or web support
- One call per device
- Customer has two months from purchase date to use
- One-hour time limit; available M-F, 8 am to 8 pm
Take Care of All Your Customers with Technical and Software Support (TSS)
What if customers don’t purchase the complete Zebra OneCare agreement?
Resell TSS to all customers so they are entitled to restricted software updates
- Dedicated phone line for support
- Available 8 am to 5 pm with four-hour response time
- Access to expertise and engineering resources
Are your customers tired of jumping through hoops to get the help they need? ScanSource makes it easy for you to get your their printers up and running in no time.