Special Bid Process
The Special Bid Process is designed for a Toshiba Business Partner who is in a competitive opportunity with an end user. A Special Bid will enable the Business Partner to offer a competitive price in the opportunity, with a goal to win the deal.
The following requirements apply to the Special Bid Process:
- Business Partner must have an end-user opportunity.
- Business Partner must have a value-added enhancement for the opportunity.
- Business Partner must know who the competition is and their price points.
- Business Partner must know the target end-user price.
- The competitive platform must be “apples to apples” with the Toshiba Platform.
- Must be a highly visible opportunity with a minimum of 200 units*.
- Maximum time for a Special Bid is one year. Extensions may be granted for large roll-outs.
*Competitive situations may dictate lower quantities.
The following steps are required to request a Special Bid:
- Business Partner must complete the Special Bid Form
- Business Partner must submit the form to their ScanSource Toshiba Sales Specialist
**Toshiba actually grants the Special Bid discount, not ScanSource. A minimum of five business days is required for this process.
If you have any questions on submitting a Special Bid, please contact your ScanSource Toshiba Sales Specialist.