TX4200E - Low-cost. High-value.
The TX4200E is a low-cost/high-value multi-service controller box that is perfectly suited for any digital signage, kitchen, surveillance, point-of-service, PC replacement, vending or kiosk environment that requires a simple and robust POS system. Powered by a dual-core Intel Atom processor with 4GB of DDR3 RAM, the TX4200E series has the power and expandable capability to serve virtually any purpose. Both the operating systems and CPU are commercial-grade embedded systems to assure long-term support. This versatile machine includes HDMI display interface, mini-PCIe expansion slot for WiFi, PS/2 port, VESA mounting and more.
- Compact size to suit various applications
- HDMI display port ideal for digital signage
- VESA mounting for flexible deployment
- Dual-core Intel® Atom™ D2550 CPU, 1.86 GHz, 1 M L2 Cache
- 4GB DDR3 1066MHz, SO-DIMM x 1
- Industrial-class embedded CPU and operating systems
- Ultra-small footprint
- Fanless and ventless
- Ruggedized design
- 24v Powered USB
- 64GB SSD