Opticon expands its family of companion Bluetooth barcode scanners by introducing the RS-2006 - a small, lightweight and, most importantly, hands-free Bluetooth ring scanner. The RS-2006 enables transportation, logistics, warehousing, manufacturing, and retail organizations to easily and quickly integrate hands-free barcode scanning into various applications - including receiving, put-away, picking (including voice picking), sorting, loading, replenishment, inventory management, parts tracking, and shipping.
The RS-2006 kit is designed for left- and right-handed use, and consists of a modified Opticon OPN-2006 Bluetooth barcode scanner integrated into an ergonomic holder that features an adjustable finger strap. Should the need arise, the OPN-2006 scanner can easily be disconnected from the strap and used stand-alone. Due to its lightweight and small size (the industry’s smallest), the RS-2006 ring scanner is comfortable for all-day use, allowing your mobile workforce to quickly and safely scan barcodes…while keeping both hands free. The RS-2006 product highlights include:
· Our smallest and lightest ring barcode scanner (~1.5 oz. including battery, holder, and strap)
· Price point makes real-time barcode scanning with an Android, iOS, or Windows host devices affordable
· Simple Bluetooth pairing and hands-free barcode scanning
· Supports Bluetooth 4.0 and HID and SPP Bluetooth profiles, for added flexibility
· Ready-to-go out of the box, just pair it with your device
· High-speed, 100 scans/second, laser barcode scanner
· Free SDK allows customized scanning behavior
· Durable: IP42 rating against dust and moisture, survives multiple five-foot drops to concrete
· USB rechargeable, high-capacity lithium-ion battery
· Two-year warranty
Download the datasheet above to learn more, or contact your ScanSource sales rep today!
Visit the RS-2006 Product Page and Shop Now!