Leverage the free Software Development Kit to customize scanning behavior
The Opticon PX-20 Bluetooth Companion Scanner (2D Imager) enables real-time barcode scanning into any Bluetooth ready device including Android, Apple iOS and Windows. The PX-20 scanner is extremely small, easily sliding into a pocket or on a keychain making it an ideal solution for field sales and service, retail point-of-sale (POS), inventory management, asset tracking, and many more.
Even though it features one of the industry’s most technically advanced 2D CMOS imager scan engines, the PX-20 comes at a very affordable price point that enables any business to integrate barcode scanning into mobile applications. When fully charged, the PX-20 provides an operating times of up to 35 hours and on occasions where Bluetooth is not available, the USB port enables (cabled) data transfer to any USB device.
Product highlights include:
- 2D CMOS imager rapidly scans and decodes 1D and 2D barcodes
- Compatible with Android, Apple, and Windows host devices
- Ready-to-go out of the box—just pair it with your Bluetooth device
- Supports Secure Simple Pairing (SSP), Serial Port Profile (SPP) and Human Interface Device (HID) Bluetooth profiles for added flexibility
- Free SDK allows customized scanning behavior
- Memory: FlashROM 512 kB, RAM 96 kB, External FlashROM 1024 kB
- Small form factor: weighs only 1.4 oz., 2.8 x 1.34 x 0.59 in (LxWxD)
- USB rechargeable, high capacity Lithium-Ion battery
- Audible and visible feedback after a successful scan
- Scanner comes with USB data/charging cable and neck lanyard
- IP54 rating against dust and moisture, survives multiple 6’ drops to concrete
- Two year warranty