Create a better, stronger Honeywell presence!
The goal of the Honeywell Performance Partner Program is to build and strengthen long-term relationships with our partners-value-added resellers that demonstrate superior knowledge, support and marketing of the Honeywell Scanning & Mobility product line- resulting in profitable growth for both parties.
Our partner program reflects a commitment to key Honeywell initiatives, including growth, productivity and people:
- This program is designed to help grow our partners' sales by giving them the tools necessary to create a better, stronger Honeywell presence:
- Marketing: Funding will be allocated to lead generation activities that show strong ROI potential and support the collaborative business plan approved by the VPM.
- Leads: Platinum or Gold members will have access to leads generated from the wide range of campaigns Honeywell implements.
- Partner Concierge: Honeywell Partner Concierge is a marketing resource for partners to cost-effectively target, develop, customize and execute a wide range of marketing campaigns. Concierge includes marketing consultancy and delivery services to help build strategic marketing plans that deliver measurable ROI.
- Automatic Website Content: Partners have the ability to use Honeywell's content syndication platform, which updates their own website with new and updated content. This saves the partner time while serving as an active marketing tool.
- Demo Purchase Program: The new Honeywell Demo Program provides deep discounts on products for use in customer and event demonstrations, demo center, training and proof of concept activities. Partners also have the ability to borrow products from ScanSource's Honeywell Demo Pool. Contact your sales rep for more information!
- Our personalized partner portals help streamline processes by providing access to all Honeywell information on a single website, resulting in increased visibility and productivity.
- Honeywell's partner program invests in the people employed by our resellers by providing online product training and a support team of four (marketing, regional sales, inside sales and technical support) to facilitate success.