Thor VM3 - Versatile and Flexible for use in any Application Environment
The Thor VM3 is Honeywell’s most capable full-size vehicle mount computer, smartly designed to deliver unmatched operational efficiencies in the toughest supply chain environments. Whether indoors, outdoors, in a warehouse, on a shop floor, or in intermodal facilities, the Thor VM3 computer enables enterprises to choose the options needed to maximize efficiencies in the most demanding environments.
The Thor VM3 is built to withstand extreme temperatures and supports an optional screen defroster for cold storage and freezer environments, a 900 NIT high bright display for outdoor applications, corded or cordless barcode scanners, and multiple keyboard options. A WWAN radio option allows for use in expansive outdoor operations where a WiFi network can’t be deployed.
- Smart Dock: Enables mounting and removal in seconds, saving on support and maintenance costs while maximizing efficiency by allowing dynamic shifting of computers as workload changes.
- User Field-Replaceable Front Panel: Reduces maintenance cost by allowing users to service the most wear- and abuse-prone components themselves rather than returning them to the depot.
- Ignition Control: Eliminates the maintenance expense and lost productivity caused by a dead vehicle battery.
- Powerful, Versatile Platform: The Intel® x86 architecture and Dual Core 1.5GHz processor enable superior performance of data-intensive applications. Plus, the Thor VM3 is Microsoft® Windows®-based, so integration and application development are simple.
- Operating System Upgrade Path: Enterprises have an upgrade path for customers who need backward compatibility to their Windows® CE installed base now but want to upgrade in the future.
- Versatile: Can be deployed in multiple application environments - from dry goods to cold storage, indoor or outdoor, in-premise or in intermodal facilities, in any IT environment.