The perfect printing vision for 2020 and beyond.
With 2020 being the year of perfect vision, Epson’s new ColorWorks series printers are focused on delivering ultra-sharp text and precise barcodes with fast-drying, durable color inks and enhanced productivity. These tough guys are reliable and get the job printed right the first time—all while reducing the cost of using pre-printed labels.
The Epson ColorWorks C6500 series is the first printer family engineered as a color upgrade to black-and-white thermal transfer printers.1 They deliver a comprehensive range of capabilities to meet the requirements of the most demanding monochrome and color-label printing applications. Each is created with similar media handling capabilities, speed, features, and connectivity options—and at comparable price points.
The CW-C6500A eight-inch label printer with auto cutter and the CW-C6500P eight-inch label printer with peeler come with a variety of desirable features:
- A color upgrade – the first printer designed as a color upgrade to the black-and-white thermal transfer printer.
- Enhanced productivity – eliminates the need to pre-print; works at speeds up to five inches per second;2 fast time to first label.
- The first color inkjet label printer with a peel-and-present option3 – the C6500P family is ideal for fast, on-demand, print-and-apply applications, eliminating the need for a loose loop.
- Astounding image quality – up to 1200 dpi resolution with various droplet sizes that create crisp, high-quality, high-resolution, four-color print output labels.
- Seamless integration – compatible with ZPL II, major middleware, SAP, Windows®, Mac®, and Linux.
- Remote printer management – able to handle large fleets over the network.
The new ColorWorks 6500 series is engineered by Epson for demanding applications and is backed by industry-leading service and support. 2020 welcomes enhanced productivity, meaning faster times to the first label and no wasted time in pre-printing. The 2020 vision of Epson makes the ColorWorks C6500 series the clear choice in thermal printing.