Introducing the Skorpio X4 Mobile Computer from Datalogic!
- Laser scanner or ENHANCED wide-aspect 2D imager
- Datalogic’s patented Green Spot technology for good-read feedback
- Microsoft WEC 7 or Android v4.4 operating systems options
- Bluetooth wireless v4.0 with BLE (low energy) on Android models
- 6.0 ft drop resistance with IP64 protection rating
- Pre-loaded/licensed Wavelink Avalanche and Terminal Emulation on WEC7 units
The Skorpio™ X4 mobile computer features a high-performance, multicore, 1 GHz architecture that offers blazing speed when running Windows Embedded Compact OS, and allows easy upgradeability to the Android OS. Users will never run out of memory with the standard 1 GB RAM and 8 GB Flash. Equipped with the largest, high-visibility, 3.2-inch color display touchscreen in its class, the Skorpio X4 mobile computer helps users work more efficiently. Three different keyboards are available for maximum efficiency: a 50-key alphanumeric keypad, a 38-key functional keypad, and a 28-key numeric keypad.
This rugged mobile computer is particularly suitable for mobile commerce solutions in the retail environment - in both in-store and back-end receiving applications. With our best ergonomics, the Skorpio X4 mobile computer reduces operator fatigue, with no compromise in terms of reliability and robustness, resisting harsh environments, multiple drops, strong shocks, and repetitive tumbles. Additionally, the pistol-grip model has our most durable and comfortable handle.
The Skorpio X4 mobile computer’s wireless communication capabilities (802.11 a/b/g/n) enable speedy transmission of data, while Bluetooth wireless technology v4 provides support for the new, low-energy mode (BLE). The new MIMO antennas provide extended coverage.