Datalogic's Low-Cost, High-Performance Mobile QuickScan QBT2400 1D/2D Reader
- Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless Technology
- Up to 25 m/76.2 ft radio range
- Tool-free, easy, user-replaceable, long lasting lithium-ion battery
- Alternative battery recharge through USB/Micro USB cable
- Batch Mode capability: 500+ linear codes stored in memory
- Reads barcodes from mobile devices and LED screens
The latest in low-cost 2D mobile scanning technology from Datalogic ADC, the new QBT2400 handheld area imager features standard Bluetooth radio. With entry-level pricing, the new QBT2400 allows the most affordable migration from either 1D corded and cordless devices, or 2D corded devices to the 2D cordless alternative.
The QuickScan QBT2400 2D imager was specifically created to be the standard cordless solution and to address multiple applications within the retail sector. Its extended mobility allows multiple data capture activity within small/medium stores beyond POS checkout such as shelf replenishment, goods receiving, and price checking. Featuring Bluetooth 3.0 wireless technology, the QBT2400 2D imager can transmit data to the host through its base station, as well as to any commercial or embedded Bluetooth compliant device. The imager can also be connected to any tablet via Bluetooth HID using either iOS, Android, or Windows operating systems.