PowerScan PD9500 Series 1D/2D Corded Reader for Rugged Industrial Applications
- Soft white light illumination
- Available with optional display and 4-keys
- High speed 910 MHz radio communications
- Datalogic’s Motionix™ motion-sensing technology
- 3GL™ (3 Green Lights) technology & loud beeper for good-read feedback
- Snappy omnidirectional reading
The PowerScan PM9500 area imager is a ruggedized cordless reader suitable for all demanding applications. It is equipped with a new generation of the Datalogic STAR Cordless System™, the proprietary radio from Datalogic, which further improves the outstanding features of versatility, ease-of-use and radio range.
The PM9500 series offers a model with a display and four configurable keys to increase the interactivity between the host and the user allowing a two-way exchange of information for more reliable and effective communications.
Long-lasting battery life guarantees more than one shift of intensive scanning.
Handle shape, well-balanced weight and an intuitive aiming system allows high first-pass reading rates while reducing unnatural wrist movements for improved ergonomics and user comfort. The PowerScan 9500 area imagers use a soft-pulsed white illumination light that is very gentle on the eyes and less troublesome to the operator during scan-intensive applications.