APG’s Bluetooth Device for Cash Drawers
Model 510 Bluetooth Device for a Low-Cost Printer Kick Cash Drawer
APG Cash Drawer introduces the BluePRO Bluetooth External Device — the 1st ever Bluetooth enabled cash drawer. BluePRO connects a low-cost, printer-kick cash drawer and pairs it with a mobile device. By creating a one-to-one relationship, retailers can now wirelessly synchronize and transfer data between a mobile device and the cash drawer. The BluePRO Bluetooth Device achieves proximity when the mobile device comes within limited range of the drawer.
Release Date: AVAILABLE NOW!
Key features of the Model 510 Bluetooth Device for Low-Cost Cash Drawers:
- Accepts connection from a low-cost printer-kick cash drawe,r so it can be paired with a mobile device
- Wirelessly synchronizes and transfers data between a mobile device and cash drawer within a personal area network
- Transactional proximity is achieved when the tablet and the APG Bluetooth device are in close proximity.
- Power is supplied by an external power supply (included)
- APG provides demonstration applications for Android, iOS, and Windows.
- The BluePRO Bluetooth External Device is MFi certified for iPhone, iPod, and iPad.
- Your POS software must be compatible with the APG BluePRO device. Before you purchase the device, make sure it’s compatible with your existing POS software.
Available Part Numbers:
BluePRO BLUETOOTH CASH DRAWER EXTERNAL DEVICE, MODEL 510 INTERFACE ADAPTER FOR 320 CASH DRAWERS W/ CD-101A CABLE, US 2-BLADE POWER
BluePRO BLUETOOTH CASH DRAWER EXTERNAL DEVICE, MODEL 510 INTERFACE ADAPTER FOR 320 CASH DRAWERS W/ CD-101A CABLE, MULTI-COUNTRY POWER
BluePRO BLUETOOTH CASH DRAWER EXTERNAL DEVICE, MODEL 510 INTERFACE ADAPTER FOR 320 CASH DRAWERS W/ CD-102A CABLE, US 2-BLADE POWER