*Fields noted with an asterisk are required.
1. A Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns.
2. An RMA number is valid for 30 days.
3. The RMA number must be visible on all returns.
4. ScanSource does not accept returns of Print heads, Bar Code Media, Software or Service Contracts.
5. Misships must be claimed within 15 days of ScanSource invoice date.
6. Product must be returned to the customer under the following circumstances:
a. If a product is returned missing any components sent with the original order.
b. If the condition of the returned product is in any way misrepresented.
c. If the received product is damaged in any way.
d. If there is not a valid and visible RMA number.
e. If a product returned on a DOA is tested as full functioning product.
f. If product is received over 30 days after the date the RMA number is issued.
7. Solution Provider is ultimately responsible for the condition of the returned items. These policies should be communicated to their end-user customers.
8. The Solution Provider is responsible for cost incurred by ScanSource due to misrepresentation of the condition of product.
9. The Solution Provider is responsible for freight when returning products.
10. Product that is discontinued/obsolete from the supplier does not qualify for return.
NON-DOA RETURNS POLICY - All Products
1. NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps, or shipping labels. ie. Written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
2. Original manufacturer's packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc. just as the Customer received them.
3. Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA # issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
4. There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
5. Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
6. For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by ScanSource.
7. For customers on C.O.D. or Credit Card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by ScanSource. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D./Credit Card status and you can request from the Reseller’s Financial Services department a refund/credit to your card when the returned product is received by ScanSource.
8. Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA RETURNS POLICY
1. Refer to Manufacturer's Warranties and Returns Policies, available on the ScanSource web site under our Support section.
2. If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a no problem found fee charged to the Solution Provider.
3. Products that show signs of use are not returnable to ScanSource as DOA.
4. For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by ScanSource. Replacement product will be sent in advance, freight free via Ground shipping.
5. For customers on C.O.D. or Credit Card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by ScanSource. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D./Credit Card status and you can request from the Reseller’s Financial Services department a refund/credit to your card when ScanSource receives the returned product.
In U.S. Return Product to:
8650 Commerce Drive, Suite 100
Southaven, MS 38671
Attn: RMA # _________
In Canada Return Product to:
c/o CEVA Freight Canada Corp
1880 Matheson Blvd East
Mississauga, Ontario L4W-5N4
Attn: RMA # _________