3D Printers for Precision Additive Manufacturing
3D Printers Featuring The Most Trusted Technology
3D printers allow businesses to rapidly design, create, communicate, prototype, test and produce real end-use parts, transforming the manufacturing process from start to finish.
ScanSource 3D offers our resellers a selection of 3D printers for high-fidelity, accurate 3D object creation. From personal to industrial printers, our portfolio of 3D printing products and accessories lets you create a right 3D printing solution for almost every customer application.
We provide our resellers with access to printers from 3D Systems, the original 3D printing manufacturer. 3D Systems first introduced this exciting new technology on the market in 1989. The company now offers the broadest portfolio of 3D products available, including personal, professional and production printers, 3D scanners and 3D software.
At ScanSource 3D, we believe in 3D Systems’ vision: that 3D printing will revolutionize the way we think about our manufacturing processes to create a more sustainable, efficient model for engineering and production.
The First True VAD of 3D Printers: Be a FASTPATH-3D Partner
ScanSource 3D is the only value-added distributor to offer “everything” 3D print solutions to our resellers for a painless transition into 3D. FASTPATH-3D is a one-of-a-kind reseller 3D business transformation program, offering everything from 3D training centers to a secure FASTPATH-3D-access only 3D Industry Knowledge Base packed full of industry secrets and data to beat out the competition.
All of our resellers have access to in-house experts for assistance with selecting the right 3D printers to be successful in their specific target verticals and markets. We offer our resellers’ sales teams training and continuing education on 3D technology, in addition to post-purchase technical support.
3D Printing Applications
As a new and disruptive technology, there are thousands of amazing 3D printing applications and markets yet to be discovered and exploited. Currently, 3D printers are used for two primary purposes, rapid prototyping to speed up the design and editing process, and low-volume manufacturing.
3D Printing Manufacturing
- 3D printing is expected to create a movement towards re-localized manufacturing. The 3D manufacturing process, also sometimes referred to as direct digital manufacturing (DDM), promises manufacturing without the need for shipping and distribution of products from a centralized location. Products are simply printed on-site once a new part is needed or a new order for a product comes in.
In addition, recent technology advancements in 3D materials, specifically printing in metal and high strength plastics and nylons, has enabled exciting and powerful new applications and markets for 3D printing used in manufacturing. Specifically 3D printing is used to day to manufacture fuel nozzles used in turbine engines, plus ducting and key mechanical assemblies on aircraft and spacecraft.
3D Printing Prototyping
- Refining and correcting design errors before pushing products to production saves huge money down the line. Rapid prototyping allows each prototype iteration to be created within hours to refine product design while the cost-of-change is lowest in the manufacturing process. The prototypes, exhibiting end-use part properties, can be used for testing and product validation. 3D print prototypes are also great tools for sales teams to communicate the look and feel of products to potential customers or stakeholders.
3D Printing for Tool Making
- In many production environments, the need to produce customized tooling to be used in the manufacturing process is constant, time consuming, and expensive. Now with 3D printers, production managers can quickly and cost-effectively make all the tools they need for their production runs. In fact, in many companies, 3D printers are often used for the dual purposes of producing prototypes and making tools, which accelerates the ROI of a 3D printer investment.
For the ProJet 3500 and 5000 Professional 3D Printers Series
Convenient, automatic turnkey removal of VisiJet support material from plastic parts and models produced on ProJet 3500 and 5000 3D printers
High-duty, precision temperature control for years of operation with uniform results
The ProJet 6000 and 7000 crossover printers offer ease-of-use and low cost of ownership of a 3D printer with print precision and performance quality of production SLA parts.
The ProJet crossover printers come in two different sizes, three high definition print configurations and with a wide range...read more
Uniquely full color
Color and high quality dramatically communicate design intent
Produce realistic or vivid color models in one step
Better communicate the look, feel, and style of product designs
3D print text labels, logos, design comments, or images directly onto models
The ProJet 4500 gives you the power to make ready-to-use, flexible, strong parts, colored pixel by pixel, with superior surface quality. This office-friendly 3D printer is quick and efficient, and features intuitive operation controls, so you can ensure high productivity and cut operating costs.
ProJet 3510 SD
The affordable ProJet 3510 SD prints high-quality, durable plastic parts for engineering and mechanical design applications, including functional testing, form and fit verification, rapid prototyping, design communication, rapid tooling and more. This office-friendly 3D printer deli...read more
3D Systems’ ProJet 5500X uses proven multi-jet printing (MJP) technology to build high quality, accurate and tough multi-material parts. Print finely detailed parts with varying degrees of flexibility, material transparency and color (black, white, or select shades of gray), all from one...read more
Featuring the largest build size in 3D Systems’ line of high-definition multi-jet 3D printers, the ProJet 5000 professional printer is designed to deliver maximum productivity and absolute design freedom in the factory or office. A unique combination of size, precision and ease-of-use makes t...read more
ProX SLSScanSource POS and Barcode, US/Canada
The ProX™ 500 and 500 Plus are cutting-edge Selective Laser Sintering (SLS®) production 3D printers from 3D Systems that create injection molding-grade parts without expensive tooling. Designed for smooth integration with your manufacturing workflow, these production printers empower you ...read more
sPro SLSScanSource POS and Barcode, US/Canada
The 3D Systems sPro™ SLS printers produce strong parts with excellent and consistent mechanical properties, independent of build position. The sPro SLS printers offer a smooth surface finish, high resolution and edge definition.
Other features include:
• All-in-one powder delivery,...read more
Direct Metal production 3D printers are the proven industry standard. You benefit from 3D System’s experience in addition to:
• Robust manufacturing floor platform
• Patented powder layering system guarantees outstanding quality
• Exceptional surface finish and resoluti...read more
ProX SLAScanSource POS and Barcode, US/Canada
ProX™ 800 and ProX™ 950 SLA printers build parts with outstanding surface smoothness, feature resolution, edge definition and tolerances. They offer a broad range of materials and they are highly efficient, with minimal waste. Models come in the following build volumes:
ProX 800 SLA...read more
The affordable ProJet 1200 3D printer from 3D Systems puts the high precision and exceptionally-fine feature detail of a professional 3D printer right on your desktop. Parts made on the ProJet 1200 are castable, making it ideal for dental wax-ups, jewelry and other castings. Additionally, the durab...read more