Pioneer S-Line II Touch Computer With Receipt Printer
A touch computer that features all-in-one capabilities with a built-in thermal receipt printer is a dream machine for busy retail shops, hospitality venues, and other diverse verticals. Reducing counter space clutter means a more elegant and simplified retail environment, putting employees and customers alike at ease.
Less hardware means reducing confusion and troubleshooting. Conducting transactions and operations on a computer that allows you to instantly print increases efficiency and productivity. The Pioneer 15-inch S-Line II is a top choice for businesses that want to elevate working experiences for employees and shopping experiences for customers.
Pioneer is a brand known for melding forward-thinking design with the latest technology - delivering products that are simple to grasp, are speedy and accurate, and provide the dependability and reliability businesses count on to succeed.
Features of the Pioneer S-Line II Touch Computer
Easy to set up and use, and including all the features a business needs to conduct secure and quick transactions, the Pioneer S-Line II touch computer is a compact, all-in-one solution used by a variety of businesses today. Some of the benefits of the Pioneer S-Line II include:
- Minimal footprint: The 15-inch Pioneer S-Line II only weighs 26 pounds, and takes up a minimal amount of counter space.
- Easy setup: Setting up the device is easy, and with no extra cables, cords, or printing devices to worry about, businesses can quickly appreciate the simplicity.
- Reliable printer: Like Pioneer, Epson is a trusted top brand in the printing world. Integrating an Epson thermal printer that is field-replaceable and prints on 80mm paper into the Pioneer S-Line II means users also can look forward to an accurate and high-quality printer they can count on.
- Multi-use functionality: The Pioneer S-Line II's diverse uses mean it isn't limited to being a point-of-sale device for only the check-out counter. It can also be used as a self-check-out kiosk, or point-of-information device for customers.
- Durability: The Pioneer S-Line II is beautifully designed and fits in well with luxurious settings, but it is also sturdy and durable. The front panel is spill-resistant, making it excellentl for restaurant settings and other active environments.
- Transaction-ready features: The Pioneer S-Line II is ready to get to work, with integrated peripherals including a magnetic strip reader, biometric reader, barcode scanner, and proximity RFID reader. It also comes with a webcam and privacy filter.
- Plenty of memory storage: Owners of the Pioneer S-Line II can look forward to 4GB of memory built-in, with an expandable option up to 16GB. There is also a hard drive or SSD for storage. Customizable memory options make the device work for any business.
- Operating systems options: The Pioneer S-Line II works with a variety of POS operating systems, including POS 7, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Linux. The system employees are already familiar with can still be used without missing a beat.
- Serial and USB ports: Users have access to four serial and five USB ports with the Pioneer S-Line II. If the device needs to be connected to another machine, there is no hassle or worry, with many connectivity options.
Using an all-in-one solution like the Pioneer S-Line II means businesses can use all the extra counter space they've freed up to display more products or marketing materials for promotion. It affords a business more flexibility with how they utilize their space. For smaller settings where every inch of counter space truly counts, the Pioneer S-Line II is a solution to maximize productivity, without placing a burden on a business.
And, since the Pioneer S-Line II's usefulness extends beyond the main client-interfacing counter in an environment, it can be strategically placed anywhere else in a venue where a business wants to improve customer satisfaction. The easy-to-use touchscreen makes it a great device to use as a resource for customers to learn about a business, or for them to use to check themselves out to allow them to go on their way and free up more employee for other tasks.
Sell the Pioneer S-Line II With ScanSource
From queue management to quick service, from dining establishments to fashion stores, the Pioneer S-Line II touch computer with Epson thermal printer is a solution employees and customers alike can count on and will enjoy using. When you become a reseller of Pioneer products with ScanSource, you can count on us to be here to provide support and training when you need it.
Contact us online to learn how to sell Pioneer, or give us a call at 800.944.2432. We are here to help you succeed, and can't wait to show you how Pioneer and ScanSource can help.