Elo Touchscreen Computers and More
Today's technology users and business owners demand instant connectivity and the ability to conduct business with the simple touch of a screen. Elo touch technology products are simple to use, providing intuitive and fast interaction between the device and user. For those who are used to conducting business on smartphones and tablets, larger devices with touch capabilities improve efficiency and ease of use for the businesses you work with.
At ScanSource, we offer a wide array of diverse Elo touchscreen technology, including touch monitor products for rugged environments. From manufacturing plants and industrial settings, to healthcare and medical environments, to point-of-sale and retail stores, to gaming and casinos, touchscreens from Elo serve to both satisfy customers and improve employee satisfaction during work.
Adaptable for Any Space
The Elo touch monitors are available in diverse sizes, making the touch monitors perfect for a variety of venues. From smaller monitors for offices and hospital rooms, to digital signage that works well in mall settings, Elo connects the user with the device, so they can get the information they need in an instant.
Elo touchscreen technology features Elo's PCAP, multi-touch technology. Devices can be VESA-mounted anywhere in public spaces, working in portrait, landscape, or tabletop orientation. A variety of wall, floor, and tabletop mounts are available with cable connections located in the back, which are hidden and locked away to improve aesthetics.
For any type of environment that requires reliable and effective touchscreen technology, Elo delivers and exceeds expectations. Some of the amazing features your clients will love include:
- Customizable configuration: Elo products are available in Bluetooth/BLE or near-field communication (NFC/RCIF). Multiple accessories are also available, including MSR, GPIO, and stand.
- Easy placement: Elo touch monitors can be mounted to walls to be used as a true IDS solution, or they can have a stand added to create a customer-facing POS system display.
- Optional cellular connectivity.
- Commercial-grade features: Elo products are backed by a two-year warranty and are built to last. They are designed for long-term commercial use, with no fans or spinning drives that can break.
- Content management capabilities: With Elo touchscreen technologies, businesses can leverage existing applications and digital marketing content to create a unique interactive experience for customers. Users will be amazed by the personalization they can experience with an Elo touchscreen.
If your client can dream of a use for a touchscreen monitor, Elo technology can make their vision a reality. Extensive customization options allow Elo touchscreen monitors to go to work for unique businesses, whether it's in a warehouse or on the retail floor.
Benefits of Touchscreen Technology
Your clients already love touchscreens if they have smartphones. Larger touchscreen monitors are revolutionizing the way you conduct business today, and becoming a reseller of Elo touchscreen technology puts your clients ahead of the competition.
Just a few of the benefits using touchscreen technology provides include:
- Speed: With touchscreens, there is no learning curve required. Users and customers simply touch what they are looking for, and the action is executed instantly. No additional equipment is necessary.
- Innate interface: Even for the least tech-savvy users, a touchscreen is simple enough to be automatically used. Touching a screen is intuitive, which reduces training time for employees and resources needed to help customers.
- Improved efficiency: Touchscreens that are turned into devices such as POS systems save employee resources, since transactions can be conducted instantly by customers. Long line wait times are reduced, and customer sentiment for a business improves.
- Device size: Traditional desktop computers take up a lot of space. Depending on the environment, a smaller touchscreen monitor can free up more space. It also looks more elegant.
- Durability: Less hardware means less maintenance and fewer resources needed to keep an Elo touchscreen device up and working. Elo touchscreen technology is built specifically to be interacted with by users and withstand environmental elements, making it a smart device choice.
From improving user interactions, to keeping costs low, touchscreen technology is not just the future — it makes financial sense for businesses.
Resell Elo Touch Technology With ScanSource
The types of industries that can benefit from touchscreen technology are limitless. When you become a reseller of Elo technology with ScanSource, we provide you with the resources and support you need in order to effectively convey the benefits and grow your business.
We're here to help you succeed. If you're interested in becoming a reseller of Elo with ScanSource, contact us online, and we'll be in touch.
Elo 0700L Display
The Elo Touch Solutions 0700L is a 7 inch LCD display that is attractive for many retail POS applications. The 0700L touchmonitor can be applied as a second, customer-facing display in retail environ
Elo 1002L Desktop
The Elo M-Series 1002L widescreen LED touch monitor is a modern and stylish interactive solution for customer engagement at the point of sale. The sleek wide aspect ratio touchscreen features edge-to
Elo 1093L Open Frame Monitor
The Elo 1093L 10-inch open-frame LCD touch display features a slim design and narrow outside dimensions thanks to the state-of-the-art, energy-saving LED backlight, using less electricity to operate
Elo 1215L Desktop
Elo’s 1215L desktop LCD touchmonitor is designed, developed, and built to provide the most cost-effective solutions for systems integrators, resellers, and OEMs, and complements Elo’s expanding famil
Elo 1247L Open Frame
The Elo 1247L open-frame LCD touchmonitor complements the Elo Touch Solutions family of touch solutions for kiosk information systems, gaming and amusement, and light industrial shop-floor automation
Elo 1291L Open Frame Monitor
The Elo 1291L 12-inch open-frame LCD touch display features a slim design and narrow outside dimensions thanks to the state-of-the-art, energy-saving LED backlight, using less electricity to operate
Elo 1502L Desktop
The Elo M-Series 1502L widescreen LED touch monitor is a modern and stylish interactive solution for customer engagement and employee effectiveness at the point of sale. The sleek wide aspect ratio t
Elo 1515L Desktop
The Elo Touch Solutions 1515L touchmonitor is designed, developed and built to provide a cost-effective touch solution for system integrators and VARs. It packs Elo quality and reliability into a int
Elo 1517L Desktop
The 1517L touchmonitor is built to withstand the rigors of continuous public use with a rugged “built for touch” design. Its stylish, thin and modern look is coupled with a retail-focused feature set
Elo 1519L Desktop
The 1519L 15” LCD Desktop Touchmonitor is a widescreen display that is easier to use and incorporate into more environments than traditional desktop touchmonitors. It allows extra content on the scre
Elo 1523L Desktop
The Elo Touch Solutions 1523L 15-inch touchmonitor is well-suited to meet the durability and aesthetic requirements for a variety of high traffic retail and hospitality interactive solutions. Retail
Elo 1537L Open Frame
The Elo 1537L open-frame LCD touchmonitor complements the Elo expanding family of touch solutions for kiosk information systems, gaming and amusement, and light industrial shop-floor automation. This